Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Changing seasons
















































































































































































Just like in other cities in the world, we recently had our own little Fashion Week here in Buenos Aires so I wanted to share with you a little of what went on.

I wanted to post these photos before, but I was out of town and then busy with work! hope you like them. I've chosen to photograph these particular designers cause they are daring, romantic, innovative, strong, and dramatic. They are all argentinian: Pablo Ramirez (little red riding hood- inspired), Maria Pryor ruff-ly dresses,Vicky Otero (first pic), Trosman (second pic) and Varanasi (funky hairdos). I'll post some more BAF photos soon. Enjoy!

No comments: