Friday, April 9, 2010

Getaway

Buenos Aires is a beautiful city. With it's mad traffic, crowded streets, loudness, French-style cafés, parks filled with Jacarandá trees, exciting nightlife, art scene, architecture, grand avenues, city polo fields... there is everything to love about it.
What I also love is how easy it is to get away and enjoy some slow time. I usually go to Punta del Este or Patagonia, where I am a completely happy person. But, there are also beautiful hideaways within a close distance from the city that are ideal to go unwind, play polo and enjoy nature. Estancia El Rocio, owned by a friend is an example.






3 comments:

The Photodiarist said...

I loved BA when I visited a few years ago too!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, this place is amazing! Please remind me why we didn't go there?
Best,
Stephanie

TakeitEZE said...

@The Photodiarist, thanks for stopping by! I love your photos! inspiring.

@Stephanie!! how are you? you only had two days here, not enough time. Good reason for you and David to come back!

Michelle